Dorothy Bellas - Broker Manager
As a sales associate and a real estate professional for 24 years, I am committed to providing my clients with a positive real estate experience. Marketplace knowledge and experience add to the service provided.
Education and Training
I have a degree from Rutgers University in Psychology and Education, which enhances my ability to work with all buyers and sellers. These skills help educate the real estate customer and client to be able to make the right decision in their venture with comfort and confidence.
Awards and Designations
• Member of the NJ REALTORS® Distinguished Sales Club®, with the distinction of earning "Silver Level" of the NJ REALTORS® Million Dollar Club for 2001
• NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence 1987, 1992-2008
• President MCAR 2017
• Director for MCAR
• Director NJ REALTORS® 2017
• CB President Club
• CB Top Listing Agent of 2002 award
• CB Multi-Million Dollar Club Top Producer
• Delegate to the Advisory Council Region 1 CB
Areas of Expertise
• Relocation specialist
• Bank representative in foreclosures
• Estate sales
• High level of knowledge in the Middlesex County area.
Community Involvement: East Brunswick resident for over 30 years, joining in the community for the betterment of the community.
Personal Background: It is my pleasure to assist anyone looking to join a community where the diversity, Blue Ribbon schools, proximity to NYC, shopping and accessibility of public transportation enable many to build a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Communities: I Serve I have been working in real estate in the community for the 24 years. The areas I cover are extensive including East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Spotswood, South River, New Brunswick, South Brunswick, Edison, Helmetta, Milltown, Sayreville, Old Bridge, Monroe, Jamesburg, Highland Park, etc. I also cover Somerset County, Monmouth and Mercer Counties.