John Amato - REALTOR ® Associate
As a resident of Monmouth County for over 40 years, my knowledge of the many local communities, including Ocean Township, Eatontown, and Tinton Falls, will be an asset when buying your next home or selling your existing home. Because the Jersey Shore is so popular, rentals are also part of our business.
Being a real estate agent is a full time job. On a daily basis, I work with attorneys, banks and mortgage brokers, title companies and municipal inspectors. Several years ago I retired early from a middle school principal position. My educational career offered many opportunities to demonstrate my leadership skills and negotiating acumen.
• Doctorate degree in education, Nova Southeastern, FL
• Masters and Baccalaureate degrees, Monmouth University
• Chosen for the N.J. Department of Education Leaders to Leaders program
• Former International President of Phi Delta Kappa (an educational association with a membership of 140,000 members at the time)
• In 2009 my middle school was named a Blue Ribbon School by U.S. Department of Education
• Member Board of Directors, Greater Ocean Township Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Italian American Association of the Township of Ocean
In my spare time, I enjoy a special warmth as the father of four beautiful, successful and respectful daughters, and the grandfather of seven (soon to be eight) grandchildren. I look forward to hearing from you and to helping you find your next home.